Laughing Place Podcast: See What I Did There?
Page 1 of 1
Podcast #192: See What I Did There?
Date: February 15, 2013
- Download the MP3 or listen online
- Subscribe to the RSS feed: LaughingPlace.com/LP/XML/LPPodcast.xml
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
This week the LPP3 discuss JJ Abrams joining Star Wars Episode VII, Bob Iger vs. the Congressman, NextGen and privacy concerns, theme park safety, Tomorrowland (aka 1952), Big Thunder Mountain on TV, Cruise Line snacks and much more.
As always, your LPP is sponsored by:
- HoJoAnaheim.com: Our favorite place to stay at the Disneyland resort. A very short walk (even closer than the Disneyland hotel). Family Suites. Awesome water play area (just ask Gideon). And exceptional service. Cars Land is open - go see it!
- MouseEarVacations.com: Our favorite Disney travel agency. Concierge service at no extra charge. Free dining at Disney World, new Adventures by Disney destinations, the Disney Fantasy - book now!
This panel for this week's show is...
Doobie: The author of this article and the co-owner of LaughingPlace.com. Doobie has been a Disney fan since 1995 and has visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World literally thousands of times though he's never worked there. His favorite attractions are the restaurants. Doobie is the father of a 3 year old little boy named Gideon and a sometimes annoying dog named Happy.
Rebekah: The other co-owner of LaughingPlace.com and Doobie's wife. She's a life-long Disney fan who's also visited Disneyland and Walt Disney World thousands of times. She's a big fan of the 70s Disney, especially the 70s Mickey Mouse Club. She's the sensible one in the crew (just checkout podcast #19 for proof). She also has a 3 year old little boy - the same one.
FanBoy: FanBoy knows his Disney from both the fan perspective and the business perspective. He thinks Happy is his dog.
Not appearing on this show (sick or something)
Donny: Husband, father and a huge VMK fan - that's about all you need to know about him.
-- Posted February 15 , 2013